31 October 2007

Coentunnel, Amsterdam




I had to take care of some import/exporting business this morning. So a trip to the Coetunnel at 2 Deccaweg near the UPS in Amsterdam was the only option.
The only breakfast items on the menu were Omelettes. I takes a lot to impress me with an omelette because it's not that hard but you can really ef it up and plus, I can whip up good one once in a while.
Liz had the cheese omelette with fries. Apparently all the cheese was delicious. I got the ham and cheese. At first I thought I would get a spinach omelette but my dutch is brutal. It was alright I guess. I was hungry so I ate it. That's how good it was. Pretty blah. The best thing about the meal was the fries and mayonaisse.

Service is horrible and the food made by a 5 yr old. Plus, the price was in euros. Great.
3/10.

No comments: