30 September 2007

The Coach House




Ughghghhhh...

Sooo hung over.

Exactly the reason we decided to come to the Coach House this dreary Saturday morning. And sure enough, the staff (which is always the exact same 5 people - I'm presuming a greek family) aimed to please. Always on point, always filling your coffee, always pushing the fresh squeezed, and serving up PERFECT greasy-spoon egg platters every time.

I have been coming to the Coach House for about 5 years and have never, ever once been disappointed. Consistency says a lot! Harry got the usual "over-the-top-i-want-one-of-everything" combinations and i had plain-jane bacon and eggs.

I gave a 9/10 for perfection of a classic but Harry's overall was a 7. I guess in my fragile physical condition, anything seemed like heaven.

1 comment:

André, said...

Here in Brazil is not common to have all this for breakfast, but I have to admit that it really sounds good !!