27 September 2007

Mel's Delicatessen




As one of the breakfast tour's 'staples,' Mel's has always treated us pretty well. And I must say, they really rolled out the red carpet for us on this partcicular day: fresh creamers! New wasp traps! Regular coffee refills! A somewhat coherent waiter! I was very happy.



Harry got the Power Protein breakfast to bulk up for the beach and I got the all-day classic breakfast to keep my bikini body in shape before fall. (I know it's already fall, I'm in denial)

Both breakfasts were great. (S)Mel's in my opinion is a pretty consistent 7 because their food always comes out right, it's tasty and it's always served with really juicy fresh fruit. MOST days, however, they score a "bonus" because this fine piece of ace walks by in outfits that get exponentially cuter by the day:



I thought it was the bassist from Fritz Helder and the Phantoms for a while, but after looking at a couple of pics I'm pretty sure they're just dopplgangers:



Anyway, I digress. Go to Mel's. Love their Rhubarb jam, don't expect too much from their "eggs on the sea" or anything with smoked meat.

No comments: